- Delivered ten Lectures to 46th APPPA on ‘Sustainable Agriculture and Risk Management’.
- To deliver ten Lectures to 46th APPPA on ‘International Trade and Commerce’ in December, 2020.
- Delivered eight Lectures to 45th APPPA on ‘Sustainable Agriculture and Risk Management’.
- Training Programme for newly recruited officers of Lok Sabha Secretariat on Data Analysis and Research Methodology.
- Advance Leadership and Management Programme for Senior Officers of National Fertilisers Ltd.
- One Day Workshop for Senior Officers of the Department of Fertilisers, Govt. of India
- Delivered two Lectures in ‘Innovations in Smart Management: Insights from Agriculture Sector’
- As Programme Director of 44th APPPA, organised and imparted training to serving Civilian and Military officers that led to award of M.Phil. to them.
- Evaluation of the New Scheme of Petrochemicals on Setting Up of Plastic Parks (Dec 2020)
- Scheme for Setting Up of Centres Of Excellence (COEs) (Dec 2020)
- Evaluation of Training Institute in India (Nov 2020)
- 'Transparency Audit' of Indian Institute of Advance Study, Shimla (IIAS) (Aug 2020)
- Ashok Vishandass and B. Lukka (2013), ‘Pricing, Costs, Returns and Productivity in Indian Crop Sector during 2000s’, Discussion Paper No.7, CACP, Ministry of Agriculture, New Delhi.
- Ashok Vishandass and Ashok Gulati (2012), ‘Oil Palm: Pricing for Growth, Efficiency & Equity : Towards a Rational Pricing Policy for Fresh Fruit Bunches and Potential Solution for India’s Burgeoning Edible Oil Imports’, CACP, Ministry of Agriculture, New Delhi.
- Ashok Gulati and Ashok Vishandass (2012), ‘Trade and Food Security - A Case Study of Edible Oils in India’ in Asia Pacific Policy Forum on Regional Trade Agreements and Food Security, FAO, the United Nations.
- Ashok Vishandass (2009), ‘International Trade and Competitiveness of Indian Agricultural Commodities’, in “The Indian Economy Since 1991: Economic Reforms and Performance”, B.A. Prakash (ed.), Pearson Education, New Delhi.
- Ashok Vishandass (2006), ‘Inefficiency in Cultivation of Maize in the State of Uttar Pradesh-An Econometrics Analysis’ (Ph.D. thesis).
- Ashok Vishandass (1999) “Is Agriculture Sector Developing in India?” was included in NIRD (National Institute of Rural Development), Foundation Day Seminar on “Rural Prosperity and Agriculture”.
- Ashok Vishandass (1998), “Use of Information System in the Ministry of Rural Development” (University of Manchester).
Indian Institute of Public Administration
I P Estate, Ring Road, ITO
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org