- Imparted training to senior officers of defense and administrative services in the area of Cyber strategy, Cyber Diplomacy and Peace, Defense Procurement, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Imparted Training in the area of Cyber Security and Forensics tools, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Block chain to senior officers of Custom and Indirect Taxes, NACIN Faridabad and Pan India.
- Imparted training to more than 1500 judges in the area of Cyber security and fraud investigation, Transformational Leadership, Interpersonal skills at the level of district judges and subordinate services of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Imparted training to approx 200 officers of Central Tibet Administration in Leadership and Public Administration.
- Imparted training to MES officers in the area of transformational leadership and change Management.
- Imparted training to PSUs officers in the area of change Management and transformation.
- Imparted training to NGOs and students on Cyber safety and Cyber hygiene.
- Evaluation Study of the Scheme for “Administrative Reforms” (Dec 2020)
- Third Party Evaluation of ‘Assistance to States for Narcotics Control’ (Nov 2020)
- Third Party Evaluation of Costal Security Services (CSS) Phase -II for Border Management MHA (July 2020)
- Third Party Evaluation of Border Infrastructure Management(BIM) Scheme for Border Management , MHA (July 2020)
- Third Party evaluation of Border Area Development Programme (BADP) scheme for Border Management, MHA (July 2020)
- Third-Party Evaluation of Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) Scheme, MHA (July 2020)
- Third Party Evaluation of NRP Scheme (May 2020)
- Judicial reform Index of Uttar Pradesh Judiciary
- Coffee table of U.P Judiciary Management Development Programme
- Article on Indexing of Electronic Manufacturing clusters (EMC) In India
- Data Security in Cloud-Based Applications “paper published in Data Science Landscape springer book © Springer Nature Singapore Pvt. Ltd.
- “Cloud Computing: Software as a Services Business Application Challenges” pubished in (JACOTECH)Journal of Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies, ISSN: 2347 – 2804
- “Challenges Involved in Implementation of ERP on Demand Solution ::Cloud Computing” published in IJCSI Volume 9, Issue 4, July 2012 of IJCSI Journal (International Journal of Computer Science Issues) (IJCSI Published Papers Indexed By: Google Scholer, Scribd, Sensei, Engineering Information and many more.)
- “Future Prospects & Current Challenges of Enterprise Applications (ERP) on Software as Services (SaaS) using Cloud Computing Model” published in IBR , volume 1, issue- 2
- Managing Uncertainties of Business: A Strato –Techno Approach published by 3 E Innovative Foundations. ISBN : 978-93-5212-780-1
- Big Data and Analytics for Business: Multi-Disciplinary Perspective, Published by Society for Education and Research Development, ISBN No: 978-1944820510