- Imparted training to senior officers of defense and administrative services in the area of Cyber strategy, Cyber Diplomacy and Peace, Defense Procurement, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Imparted Training in the area of Cyber Security and Forensics tools, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Block chain to senior officers of Custom and Indirect Taxes, NACIN Faridabad and Pan India.
- Imparted training to more than 1500 judges in the area of Cyber security and fraud investigation, Transformational Leadership, Interpersonal skills at the level of district judges and subordinate services of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Imparted training to approx 200 officers of Central Tibet Administration in Leadership and Public Administration.
- Imparted training to MES officers in the area of transformational leadership and change Management.
- Imparted training to PSUs officers in the area of change Management and transformation.
- Imparted training to NGOs and students on Cyber safety and Cyber hygiene.
- Ongoing project of Delhi Political and Administrative Structure.
- Ongoing evaluation of Nirbhaya Schemes Under Women Safety Division , MHA
- Ongoing evaluation of Cyber Crime Presentation against Women and children, CIS –II Div , MHA
- Ongoing Evaluation of Narcotics Control Bureau , MHA
- Ongoing Evaluation of Capital and Revenue Schemes of LBSNAA, Mussoorie
- Ongoing evaluation of Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances scheme “Administrative Reforms.
- Ongoing evaluation of DSI special investigation scheme of BPR&D, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
- Evaluation of Electronic Manufacturing Scheme, Ministry of Electronics & information Technology (MeitY)
- Evaluation of Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) Scheme, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
- Evaluation of Coastal Security Scheme Phase –II, Border Management, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
- Evaluation of Border Area Development Programme, Border Management, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
- Evaluation of Border Infrastructure Management (BIM) Umbrella Scheme for Border Management, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
- Evaluation of National Research Professors Scheme, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Review of Organization Structure and Processes of MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs).
- Evaluation of Awards and Achievements (Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports).
- Publications: latest in last year (Total + 30 publications)
- Data Security in Cloud-Based Applications “paper published in Data Science Landscape springer book © Springer Nature Singapore Pvt. Ltd.
- “Cloud Computing: Software as a Services Business Application Challenges” pubished in (JACOTECH)Journal of Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies, ISSN: 2347 – 2804
- “Challenges Involved in Implementation of ERP on Demand Solution ::Cloud Computing” published in IJCSI Volume 9, Issue 4, of IJCSI Journal (International Journal of Computer Science Issues) (IJCSI Published Papers Indexed By: Google Scholer, Scribd, Sensei, Engineering Information and many more.)
- “Future Prospects & Current Challenges of Enterprise Applications (ERP) on Software as Services (SaaS) using Cloud Computing Model” published in IBR , volume 1, issue- 2
- Managing Uncertainties of Business: A Strato –Techno Approach published by 3 E Innovative Foundations. ISBN : 978-93-5212-780-1
- Big Data and Analytics for Business: Multi-Disciplinary Perspective, Published by Society for Education and Research Development, ISBN No: 978-1944820510