- Developed online Public Policy Module titled ‘Land, Labour and Migration’ and delivered lectures in the 46th Advanced Professional Programme in Public Administration (APPPA).
- Developed online Contemporary Governance Issue Elective titled ‘Dynamics of Indian Diaspora: Migration, Adaptation and Overseas Indian Communities’ and delivered lectures in for the 46th Advanced Professional Programme in Public Administration (APPPA).
- Successfully attended and participated the training course on “Direct Trainers Skills (DTS)” from 3rd to 7th August, 2015 & “Design of Training (DoT)” from 10th to 14th August, 2015 at National Academy for Training & Research in Social Security(NATRSS), New Delhi sponsored by Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT), Government of India.
- Participated in the UGC Sponsored Refresher Course in the subject “Sociology as an Art Form”(Interdisciplinary) organized by Department of Sociology in Collaboration with UGC - Academic Staff College, Jadavpur University, Kolkata from 10th March to 30th March 2012 and obtained Grade A.
- Conducted National Virtual Conference on ‘Empowerment of Tribal Women through Entrepreneurship & Skill Development: Prospects and Challenges’ (November 5-6,2020), Sponsored by National Commission for Women and Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Conducted Training Programme on “Trainer Development Programme(TDP) – Mentoring” (Sponsored by DoPT, GoI) February 22-24, 2017.
- IIPA empanelled as Key Resource Centre (KRC) in 2014 under Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (MDWS), Government of India. Conducted Four Training Programmes on ‘Capacity Building Programmes for District Collectors/Deputy Commissioner on Sanitation Programme & Projects’ in February, March, October 2015 and, April, May,2016.
- Conducted Five Capacity Building Programme for District Sanitation Fellow (Zilla Swachhata Prerak) (April/May/June 2017, Sponsored by Swachh Bharat Mission, Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation(DoWS), Govt. of India.
- Evaluation of the Impact of Mission Shakti in Women empowerment in KBK Districts in Odisha (Dec 2019)
- Evaluation of Scheme Scholarship to ST Students for Studies Abroad (June 2020)
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students (June 2020)
- Mohapatra, Gadadhara, “Projected Behavioural Change in Swachh Bharat Mission: A Public Policy Perspective”, INDIAN JOURNAL OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (IJPA), SAGE PUBLICATIONS, ISSN: 00195561. DOI: 10.1177/0019556119863856, Vol. 65, Issue No. 2, April-June, 2019. URL http://journals.sagepub.com/home/ipa
- Chapter- “Big Data in the Context of Smart Cities: Exploring Urban Planning and Governance” (p. 141- 150) in Usha Mujoo Munshi and Neeta Verma (2017) edited. Data Science Landscape-Towards Research Standards and Protocols, Springer International Publishing, Studies in Big Data, Vol. 38. Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018, ISBN 978-981-10-7514-8.
- Mohapatra, Gadadhara (2017), “Decentralised Governance and Tribal Development in Scheduled Areas of Northeast India: A Case Study of the Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council” INDIAN JOURNAL OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (IJPA), SAGE PUBLICATIONS, ISSN: 00195561. DOI: 10.1177/0019556117720616, Vol. 63, Issue No. 3, July-September, 2017. URL http://journals.sagepub.com/home/ipa
- Mohapatra, Gadadhara(2016), “Ethnic Conflict and Development: The Case of North-East Region with Special Reference to Manipur and Tripura”. INDIAN JOURNAL OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (IJPA), July-September, 2016, LXI , No.3, pp. 449-470. ISSN: 0019- 5561.
- Mohapatra, Gadadhara, “Women’s Empowerment through Panchayati Raj Institutions: A Sociological Study of Odisha” in Yatindra Singh Sisodia and Tapas Kumar Dlapati (2015) edited. Two Decades of Panchayati Raj in India: Experiences, Issues, Challenges and Opportunities, page no. 234-247, Rawat Publications, Jaipur, ISBN 978-81-316-0927-9.
Dr. Gadadhara Mohapatra
Assistant Professor of Sociology
Indian Institute of Public Administration,
I. P. Estate, Ring Road, ITO