- At present her work encompasses strands of ‘Responsible AI’, ‘Participatory Governance’, ‘Smart Cities’, ‘Digital Villages’, ‘Data Protection and Privacy’, ‘Inclusive Design’ and ‘Cyber Security’.
- Taking accord of her unique contribution to the global digital ecosystem with special reference to urban-tech planning, she has been recently conferred the prestigious ‘GLOBAL SMART CITIES LEADER (2019)’ award by The World Congress and ET.
- Her institute recently declared her as the proud winner of U.C. Agarwal Certificate of Appreciation for publishing the highest number of publications during the year 2019-20.
- Some of her interesting international academic stints include those at Georgia Tech University (US, Dec 2019), National Technical University (Argentina, Nov 2018), International Business School-IBS (The Hague, 2019), ENA (Paris, Mar 2018), Université Paris 1, Panthéon Sorbonne (France, 2014; France, 2016), Wollongong University (Australia, 2011).
- In her organization, she is leading first of its kind blended capacity building programme of ten months duration for senior government officers, christened ‘Digital 46th Advanced Professional Program in Public Administration’.
- She is also Project Coordinator for significant digital governance projects under Prime Minister’s prestigious Digital India as well as from tech-industry (SAP).
- Impact Assessment and Evaluation of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) Scheme (May 2020)
- She has published more than 70 publications in recognized international and national journals, books. Some of them have fetched her ‘Best paper Awards’ both at global and national level . Eminent leaders including The Vice-President of India have released some of her books on Digital India, e-Kranti, IT-Act etc.
- She has also been academic contributor to Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU:HK), and to
University of Oxford University for emerging issues confronting digital spaces.
- ITU awarded “Best paper award” to her co-authored work on “ Ethics and AI”, Deakin Univ (Australia) awarded her for “Citizen-Centric Approach to e-Gov” ; GoI has recognized her papers on “Digital Service Standard” co-authored with Sh. J.Satyanarayan and “ India Enterprise Architecture’ as lead papers for National Conference of e-Governance -two years in succession.