Dr. Roma Debnath, Associate Professor
Dr. Roma Debnath is currently an Associate Professor in the area of Applied Statistics at Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) in the area of Applied Statistics. An alumna of Delhi University, Department of Statistics, she specialized on Industrial Statistics viz, /six sigma, Design of Experiments (DoE), Taguchi Designs, TQM.
Dr. Debnath extensively uses Data Analytics and Advanced Statistical Modeling in her applied research. She is also proficient in different statistical softwares like, SPSS, MINITAB, Atlas ti-8, E-Views, DEA Solver, which are used by her for training and research.
Her research cuts across the sectors like Banking, Education, Knowledge Management, Sports, Global Happiness, Indian Railways, Agri-food, hospitality, etc. Her research expertise are in Design of Experiments, Taguchi Designs, Benchmark, Project Management, Risk management, TQM, Six sigma, Advanced Data Anslytics etc.
She has published a large number of national and international research papers with prestigious publishers like, Elsevier, Springer, Emerald, Sage etc. She has also won the best research paper for her paper on Benchmarking of the Steel Industries in India by the Emerald Group, UK.
She is responsibly handling the course on Research Methodology and Research Methods for the Advanced Professional Programme in Public Administration (APPPA) since last eight years.
- Capacity development Programme on Advanced Data Analysis for Public Administrators of Government of NCT of Delhi(one week)
- International Training Programme on Strategic Financial & Risk Management (2 Weeks)
- International Training Programme on Project & Risk Management for Russians (2 Weeks)
- International Training Programme on Project Management for Public Works (4 Weeks)
- International Training Programme on Global Strategic Leadership for Growth and Sustainable Development (4 Weeks)
- International Training Programme on Project & Risk Management for Afghan National (2 Weeks)
- Hospital and Healthcare Administration (One Week)
- Advanced Leadership Programme for Growth-Oriented Leadership for Sustainable Development in collaboration with Potsdam University Germany and European Institute of Asian Studies, Belgium (One Month)
- Leadership and strategic management for middle-level executives /young leaders (One Week)
- Training Programme on Public Administration for Probationers of IDES (sponsored by NIDEM) ( four week)
- Two week Foundation Course for Deputy Architects
- (Sponsored by CPWD GoI)
- Evaluation of National AIDS Control organization (Jan 2020)
- Third-Party Evaluation of the Scheme of ISTM Augmentation of Training Facilities at ISTM (Oct 2020)
- Rapid Assessment of Swasth Nagarik Abhiyan (SAN) of erstwhile IEC Programme (July 2020)
- Impact of Employment oriented training and skill development programme for SC/ST/OBC/ Women & EWS of society for 2000 persons under PFC’s CSR initiative through Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) (July 2020)
Click here for more....
- Payal, R., Ahmed, S. and Debnath, R.M. (2019), "Impact of knowledge management on organizational performance: An application of structural equation modeling", VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, Vol. 49 No. 4, pp. 510-530. https://doi.org/10.1108/VJIKMS-07-2018-0063
- Chauhan, A., Debnath, R.M. and Singh, S.P. (2018), "Modelling the drivers for sustainable agri-food waste management", Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol. 25 No. 3, pp. 981-993. https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-07-2017-0196
- Debnath M. Roma (2018) Enhancing Customer Satisfaction using Kaizen: A Case Study of Imperial Tobacco Company (ITC)", (Emerald Publication), Vol. 16 No. 3, pp. 277-293. https://doi.org/10.1108/JAMR-01-2018-0009, ISSN: 0972-7981.
- Debnath M. Roma and Taneja, P. K. (2017) “THE ROAD FOR RO-RO SHIP SERVICE IN INDIA: BARRIERS AND WAY FORWARD" EPWS, Vol. 53, Issue No. 11, 17 Mar, 2018, ISSN 0012-9976.
- Payal, R. and Debnath M. Roma. (2015), “ Knowledge Management and organisational performance: A systematic literature review”, Journal of General Management Research, Vol. 2, Issue 2.
- Payal, R., Ahmed, S. and Debnath, R.M. (2016), Knowledge Management and Organizational Performance: A Study in the Context of Indian Software Companies, IUP Journal of Knowledge Management . Oct2016, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p53-71. 19p.
Click here for more....