- 3 weeks 9th Advanced Leadership Programme (online) conducted in collaboration with Swiss Business School, Switzerland for Public sector Executives from 23rd November to Dec. 11, 2020.
- 2 weeks programme on ‘Human Resource Management’ (online) conducted for the Chief Engineers of MES from Oct 5 to Oct 16 , 2020
- 1 week programme on ‘Sr Management Course’ (online) conducted for the Executive Engineers of MES from 21st to 26th Sept, 2020
- One month 8th Advanced Leadership Programme in collaboration with Swiss Business School, Switzerland and Hertie School of Governance, Germany conducted for Public sector Executives from August 19 to Sep. 17, 2019.
- One week Programme on HR Analytics conducted for HR members of Senate of Cambodia from July 29 to August 2, 2019.
- 3 days Management Development Programme conducted for the women executives of Gas Authority of India Ltd. from November 20 to 22, 2019
- One week progarmme titled ‘Leadership and other enablers for business excellence’ sponsored by Dept. of Public Enterprise conducted for CPSE & SLPEs (top management) from June 17 to 21, 2019.
- One day workshop on ‘Gender equality at work’ conducted for the Officers of Public sector Enterprises (sponsored by DPE) on June 7, 2019
- One week programme on Disciplinary proceedings and conduct rules conducted for the MES Officers from Jan 14 to 18, 2019
- Two weeks Management Development Programme (MDP) conducted for the officers from Ministry of Economy, Afghanistan from Feb 18 to March 1, 2019
- Evaluation Study of the Scheme for “Administrative Reforms” (Dec 2020)
- Evaluation of Training Institute in India (Nov 2020)
- Comparative Analysis of Attrition and suicide Cases in CAPFs and Corrective Measures. (Aug 2020)
- Shauran, Bharti, Jain Rachna & Jain, Neetu ,Impact of mentoring on academic success of students in similar and cross gender mentoring relationships, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management ,2020 (in pipeline)
- Jain, Neetu & Jain, K. Ajay, Executive Education and Career Advancement: Sustainable Employment is under publication in a policy report brought out by National Institute of Education Planning & Administration.
- Jain, Neetu & Shauran, Impact of career and psycho-social functions of mentoring on role efficacy of employees, Journal of organization behavior and education (ABDC –C category), 12: 97-120, 2019
- Jain, Neetu & Shauran, Bharti, Making of a healthy and Great place to work, Management Research, Journal of Iberoamerican academy of Management, Emerald publication, SCOPUS Indexed , July 2019
- Jain, Neetu & Pande, Sanjay, Performance Management in Indian civil services: At crossroads, International journal of public sector performance management(ABDC Ranking C, SCOPUS Indexed), Vol 3, No. 2, 2017
- Jain, Neetu & Shauran, Bharti & Jain Rachna, Impact of mentoring on Academic Performance and Career self efficacy of Business students: An exploratory review , Indian Journal of Industrial Relations (ABDC Ranking C) vol.51, no.4, April, 2016
- Jain, Neetu & Pande, Sanjay, Philosophical Underpinnings of approach to Ethical Dilemmas: Study of Indian Managers, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations (ABDC Ranking C), Vol. 51, No.3, Jan 2016,
- Jain, Neetu & Bhatt, Prachi, Employment Preferences of Job Applicants: Unfolding Employer Branding Determinants, Journal of Management Development, Vol. 34, Issue No.6, 2015, (SCOPUS Indexed, ABDC Ranking C)
Dr. Neetu Jain
Associate Professor (Organization & Behavioral Science Area)
Indian Institute of Public Administration-IIPA,
I.P.Estate, Outer Ring Road
New-Delhi, India, Pin: 110002
Tel:+91-11-23468341; Mob: +91-9891832885