- Two days Seminar on Protection of Consumers from Unfair Trade Practice in Collaboration with Andhra University at Visakhapatnam, A.P.
Website launched by Honorable
Shri V. Narayanasamy, Minister of State, Culture, Planning and Parliamentary Affairs and Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on 07-January-2011
HOSTEL BOOKING / RESERVATION
All the members of the IIPA are informed that since the Hostel services have been outsourced by the Institute to M/s ALERT DECOR , all requests for room booking/reservation may be sent atleast 15 days in advance and addressed to:
Hostel Reception IIPA,
IP Estate, Ring Road,
Phone No.23468501, 23468502, 23468503
It is also requested that one may arrive at the Hostel after getting confirmation of the booking/reservation to avoid any inconvenience as the booking is subject to availability of rooms.
Any member dissatisfied with Hostel services of the agency may contact Dr. B.D. Singh, Dy. Registrar (Academic Support) & Dy. Warden (Hostel) or Dr. C Giri, Registrar & Warden (Hostel).
- Recruitment Cancellation Notification
- Topics for Annual Essay Competition, IJPA, Lok Prakashan & Member Annual Conference
- Applications are invited for the post of Associate Professors and Assistant Professors
- Important Notice (EC 2012-16 )
- Committee To Enquire Into The Election Related Complaint Constituted
- Inviting Suggetions for Reforms in IIPA EC Election
- Indo-Afghan Partnership for Strengthening Sub National Governance in Afghanistan - Provincial Training Programme (PTP) - 9
(Sponsored by MEA, Govt. of India)