- Discussion on preparing the History of the Branch (Feb.15, 2021)
- Online meeting with IIPA Head Office to discuss the activities about the UP Branch (Jan.31, 2021)
- Executive and Annual General Meeting (online) (March 23, 2021)
- Workshop on “Quality of Education with Reference to Draft National Education Policy 2019” (July (27, 2019)
- Office Management for the Employees (June 24-25, 2019)
- Pilot Case Study of the Auto Rickshaw Sector in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Publication of Quarterly Newsletter, “Dynamic Administration” from April to July, 2019 and from August to November, 2019
- Publication of the Book “New Dimensions in Public Administration” which includes papers presented in Workshops conducted in the year 2018-2019.
- Meeting with Dr. Nand Lal Bharati, Head, Department of Public Administration, by Sri Vidya Nand Garg, Honorary Secretary, IIPA, UP Regional Branch, on the 7th of March, 2018, resulted in the two institutions collaborating to conduct the Prize and Certificate Distribution Ceremony of the Annual Essay competition, which was organized for students of class 9-12. Prize distribution took place in the Department of Public Administration, Lucknow University, on 12th September, 2019. Faculties of the University as well as the members of IIPA Lucknow, enthusiastically participated in the event.
- IIPA, UP Regional Branch successfully started its Website from 27th July, 2019. Its address is uprbiipa.org.in.
- A visit was made to the Smart City Office from where a resource person was invited for giving a talk on Smart City and Traffic Management, For the Workshop on road Congestion and Traffic Management.
- A meeting was held with Director, Secretariat Training, regarding collaboration with IIPA, on January 8th, 2020.
- Environment Friendly Sustainable Urban Development (June 06, 2018)
- Role of Digital Technologies in Governance (Dec. 15, 2018)
- Strengthening Public Institutions for Better Governance (March 02, 2019)
- Brainstorming Session on Issues in MSME. (Jan. 29, 2019)
- Second Session on “Issues in MSME” (Jan. 31, 2019)
- Publication of Quarterly Newsletter Dynamic Administration – Oct. to Dec. 2018
- Meeting with D.G. U.P. Academy of Administration and Management, regarding collaboration with IIPA on 27.12.2018.
- Meeting with Director Manavodaya Sri Varun Vidyarthi in his office at IIM Road on 23.02.2019.
- Meeting with Dr. Nand Lal Bharti, Head, Department of Public Administration, Lucknow University and other faculty on 07.3.2019.
- Culture and Modernity. (July 15, 2017)
- Prelude Seminar on “Demonetization and Its Impact”. (Dec. 2, 2017)
- Discussion with GIRI institute of Development Studies. (July 12, 2017)
- Discussion with U.P.’s Govt. Planning Dept. on U.P.’s Planning Strategy. (Nov. 9, 2017)
- Ethical Governance, Development and Environmental Sustainability. (Book Publication)
- Quarterly News letter (Dynamic Administration) Four Issues in 2017-18.
- Publication of Quarterly Newsletter, “Dynamic Administration” from December 2020 to August 2021.
- The History of IIPA, U.P.was written to be included in the website of the Head Office.
- Shri R.C. Tripathi’s book titled “India; Heritage Culture Policy (Selected Essays and Speeches)” reflects upon how Indian history, ancient culture and heritage are handed down to posterity and what could be done to presereve a culture. It also describes the strengths and weakness of public administration and how to improve it.
- Shri Sudhan Chandra Chandola’s book titled “Combating Everlasting Tragedy – United Nations of India subcontinent” describes how continents in Asia spend exorbitantly protecting themselves from their neighbours rather than investing the amount on Education and Health of their citizens. The authors recommend the Nations in Asia to adopt a win-win situation like the European Union.
- Annual Essay Competition, 2020 – An Essay Competition was held for classes 9 to 12. The topics of the essays were; (1) COVID and Public Health Syste; and (2) Migration and Job Creation.
Shri R. Ramani
Shri Vidya Nand Garg
Address for Communication
IIPA Uttar Pradesh Regional Branch
C-30, Avas Vikas Colony, Mall Avenue